iCommunicate Speech Therapists is a practice with a focus on the treatment of individuals,young and old, who have Speech and Language disorders or difficulties. iCommunicate aims to provide personalized and one-to-one therapy sessions at hospitals, homes, schools and at the practice premises in Bellville. It was founded by Kim Marsh, who has a passion to see patients reach their full potential whilst working alongside a team of professionals and family members.
We are dedicated to providing service to the best of our knowledge and experience; in the following areas:
- Language Therapy - Receptive (understanding) and Expressive (use)Language Delays
- Speech Therapy - Voice disorders, Articulation and Phonology Disorders (sound substitutions) and Stuttering
- Spelling and Reading Therapy - Phonological Awareness, Phonics and Auditory Processing difficulties
- Swallowing Therapy - any disorder of swallowing of a bolus from the mouth to the Oesophagus
- The rehabilitation of patients with neurological Speech and Language Disorders (Aphasia, Apraxia, Dysarthria and Dysphagia) after experiencing a traumatic brain injury (TBI) and/or Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA)